Acetylsalicylic Acid Indications
– symptomatic treatment of headache, toothache;
– pain in the throat caused by cold;
– pain in muscles and joints;
– back pain;
– moderate pain caused by arthritis.
When a cold or acute respiratory disease for symptomatic relief of pain and fever.
– hypersensitivity to aspirin or other salicylates, or to any component of the product;
– asthma, caused by the use of salicylates or other NSAIDs in history, deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
– acute gastrointestinal ulcers; hemorrhagic diathesis;
– severe renal insufficiency;
– severe hepatic impairment; severe heart failure;
– combination with methotrexate in doses of 15 mg / week or more
Dosage & Administration
Aspirin taken orally after meal with plenty of fluids. Do not use more than 3-5 days without consulting a doctor.
Adults and children aged 15 years.
0.5-1 g as a single dose. Repeated reception is possible after 4-8 hours. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 4 grams
Rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, infectious-allergic myocarditis adult drug use continued for 2-3 h (occasionally 4 g) per day.
The maximum daily dose – 4 g