active ingredients: perindopril tert-butylamine and amlodipine; 1 tablet contains 4 mg perindopril tert-butylamine (corresponding to 3.34 mg perindopril) and 5 mg amlodipine (corresponding to 6.935 mg amlodipine besylate); excipients: microcrystalline cellulose corn starch; sodium starch; calcium chloride, hexahydrate; sodium bicarbonate; silicon dioxide colloidal magnesium stearate.
Arterial hypertension and coronary heart disease (if necessary treatment perindopril and amlodipine).
– Hypersensitivity to perindopril (or any other ACE inhibitors) to amlodipine (or other dihydropyridines) or to any excipient;
– Angioedema in history after applying any ACE inhibitors;
– Idiopathic or hereditary angioedema;
– Severe hypotension;
– Shock, including cardiogenic shock;
– Obstruction of the outflow tract of the left ventricle (eg pronounced stenosis of the aorta);
– Unstable angina;
– Heart failure after acute myocardial infarction (during the first 28 days).
Dosage & Administration
Start treatment with 1 tablet once a day, which preferably take the morning before eating.
Tablets are not subject to division. The range of dosage allows flexibility to choose components ratio depending on clinical needs. Dose selected individually for each patient based indications for use, disease and blood pressure.
The use of fixed-dose combination is not suitable for initial therapy.
The maximum daily dose – 1 tablet Amlessy 8 mg / 10 mg per day.
Patients with renal insufficiency and elderly patients
Withdrawal peryndoprylatu slowed in elderly patients and patients with renal insufficiency. Therefore, the treatment should be carried out frequent monitoring of creatinine and potassium. Amlessa drug can be administered to patients with CC ≥ 60 ml / min. Amlessa drug is contraindicated in patients with CC <60 ml / min in the dosage form. Such patients are recommended selection of individual doses of perindopril and amlodipine.