– upper respiratory tract infections (including upper respiratory tract infections), including recurrent tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media;
– lower respiratory tract infections (bronchitis, pneumonia);
– urinary tract infection (cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis);
– infection of female genital mutilation (septic abortion, puerperal sepsis, pelvic sepsis);
– abdominal infections and postoperative intra-abdominal complications including intra-abdominal sepsis;
– biliary tract infections (cholecystitis, cholangitis);
– skin and soft tissue infections (burns, abscesses, cellulitis, wound infections);
– odontogenic infection, including dentoalveolar abscesses;
– infection of bone, joints and connective tissue (including osteomyelitis);
– prevention of infectious complications after surgical operations on the digestive tract, pelvis, head and neck, heart, kidneys, amputation of limbs, joint replacement.
Amoksiklav a powder for oral suspension
Doses are given in units of amoxycillin / clavulanic acid.
In the selection of dose Amoksiklava should be considered:
expected pathogens and their likely susceptibility to the active ingredients;
the severity and site of infection;
the age, body weight and condition of the patient’s renal function.
Mode of application
For optimal absorption and reduce the possibility of side effects from the digestive tract drug should be taken at the beginning of the meal.
Treatment can begin with parenteral drug administration, and continue to form for oral administration of the drug.