Ascophen D Indications
As an analgesic agent for mild to moderate pain syndrome:
headache, toothache, myalgia, arthralgia, neuralgia, rheumatism, primary dysmenorrhea and diseases accompanied by fever (SARS, influenza).
Dosage & Administration
1 tablet 2-3 times a day after meals. The maximum daily dose – 6 tablets (3 hours). The duration of treatment depends on the course and severity of the disease and should not exceed 5 days as an analgesic and 3 days – both antipyretic.
– hypersensitivity to the drug, other xanthine derivatives (theophylline, theobromine), other salicylates;
– asthma caused by intake of salicylates or other NSAIDs with a history;
– congenital hyperbilirubinemia, congenital deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
– leukopenia, anemia and other blood diseases;
– acute gastrointestinal ulcers, bleeding diathesis, severe renal insufficiency, severe hepatic insufficiency, severe cardiovascular disease, including heart rhythm disturbance, marked atherosclerosis, severe coronary artery disease, expressed heart failure, severe hypertension;
– state of increased arousal, sleep disorders, advanced age, glaucoma, alcoholism.