– Spasm of the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract
– Spasm of the biliary tract
– Hypersecretory gastritis
– Hypersalivation (elevated salivation)
– Hypersensitivity to belladonna, benzocaine, other amide anesthetics or other components of the medicament
– Diseases of the cardiovascular system in which an increase in the frequency of cardiac contractions may be undesirable: flashing arrhythmia, tachycardia, chronic heart failure, coronary heart disease, mitral stenosis, severe hypertension
– Urinary retention or predisposition to it
– Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by obstruction
– Hyperthermia syndrome
– Acute bleeding
– Thromboembolic disease, granulocytopenia (the drug contains benzocaine).
Dosage & Administration
Internally with 1 tablet 3 times a day. Swallow the pill without chewing and drink with plenty of water.
Medicament for short-term use.
If the symptoms do not disappear within 3-5 days, you should contact your doctor for further use of the drug.