$18.00 – $22.00
Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
active ingredient: enalapril; 1 tablet contains enalapril maleate 5 mg, 10mg or 20mg;
excipients: lactose, magnesium carbonate, sodium starch (type A), gelatin, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, iron oxide (E172): red.
· Treatment of hypertension.
· Treatment of heart failure with existing symptoms.
· Prevention of symptomatic heart failure in patients with asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction (ejection fraction ≤35%)
· Hypersensitivity to enalapril maleate to one of the other components of the drug or other inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE).
· A history of angioedema, which developed as a result of the appointment of ACE inhibitor therapy.
· Hereditary or idiopathic angioedema
· Contraindicated for pregnant women and women planning to become pregnant
Dosage & Administration
Food intake does not affect the absorption process of Berlipril.
The dose should be individualized depending on the patient (see. Section features use) and from the effects of the drug on blood pressure.
Berlipril initial dose is 5 mg to 20 mg, depending on the severity of hypertension and the patient (see. Below). Berliprylâ drug is taken once a day.
When hypertension is mild, the recommended starting dose is 5 – 10 mg.