Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
active ingredient: 1 tablet contains betaxolol hydrochloride 20 mg; excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate (type A), anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate; Shell: Opadry II White Film Coating Blend (hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide (E 171), triacetin).
– Preventing strokes stress.
– Severe bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
– Dekopensovana heart failure;
– Cardiogenic shock;
– AV-block II-III levels in patients who have a pacemaker;
– Prinzmetal angina (monotherapy drug is contraindicated in isolated / typical form of the disease);
– Sinus dysfunction (including sinoatrial block);
– Bradycardia (heart rate <45-50 beats / min);
– Severe forms of Raynaud’s syndrome and other disorders of the peripheral circulation;
– Untreated pheochromocytoma;
– Anaphylactic reactions in history;
– Metabolic acidosis;
– Increased individual sensitivity to the drug.
The drug is contraindicated for use in combination with floktafeninom and sultoprydom. Use of the drug is not recommended in combination with amiodarone, bepridil, diltiazem and verapamil.
Dosage & Administration
Usual dose – 1 tablet of 20 mg hypertension and to prevent angina tension. The maximum recommended dose is 40 mg per day.
The dosage for patients with renal insufficiency. In patients with renal clearance of betaxolol decreases with decreased renal function. The dose should be adapted to the condition of renal function of the patient: with creatinine clearance 20 mL / min dose adjustment is needed. However, the recommended clinical observation, starting from the 1st week of treatment to achieve equilibrium drug levels in the blood (an average of 4 days).
For patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance <20 mL / min) the recommended starting dose is 10 mg per day (regardless of frequency and schedule dialysis treatments in patients who performed hemodialysis).
For patients with impairment of liver function there is no need to adjust the dose; but early treatment is desirable clinical observation.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! In paypal invoice you gonna see cosmetic or socks instead of pharmacy. Don’t worry, you will get exactly that pharmacy you ordered. It’s need to be able getting payment through paypal.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at any time to email@example.com
What others saying about us: Trustpilot reviews