Bicasodyl 5mg 30 tabs
Short-term symptomatic treatment of constipation. Preparation of the intestine for diagnostic and research before surgery.
Free International Shipping
– short-term symptomatic treatment of constipation.
– preparation of the intestine for diagnostic studies, before surgery (under the supervision of a physician).
– clinical need for relief of bowel movements in hemorrhoids, anal fistulas and cracks.
– hypersensitivity to bisacodyl or any other component of the drug;
– acute proctitis, acute hemorrhoids, spastic constipation, obstruction of the intestine, herniated stomach;
– gastrointestinal bleeding, uterine bleeding;
– acute abdominal syndrome, including appendicitis, other acute inflammatory diseases of the intestine, peritonitis;
– severe abdominal pain accompanied by nausea and vomiting (these symptoms may be manifestations of the above-mentioned difficult conditions);
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children 10+: 1-2 tablets (5-10 mg) once a day
Children 4 – 10 years: 1 tablet (5 mg) once a day