Biosporin powder 10 sachets
for the normalization of intestinal microbiocenosis in case of its violation; in cases associated with the occurrence of diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, in particular against the background of antibiotic therapy; to reduce the allergenicity of products containing cow’s milk proteins; to stimulate the growth of lacto- and bifidobacteria; when traveling.
Free International Shipping
– mild to moderate intestinal infections caused by pathogens or opportunistic pathogens (including those resistant to antibiotics) by microorganisms (Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Enteropathogenic E. coli, Staphylococcus spp., Proteus spp., Candida spp.);
– acute intestinal infections of severe forms when contraindicated the use of antibacterial drugs;
– acute intestinal infection;
– intestinal dysfunction;
– with the purpose of correction of intestinal microflora (in case of dysbiosis, which arose as a result of antibiotic therapy or other causes);
– bacterial vaginosis (for the purpose of rehabilitation after the end of the course of antibiotic therapy), with vulvovaginal candidiasis in women of reproductive age (including pregnant women);
– prevention of purulent-septic complications in the postoperative period;
Dental practice: with chronic recurrent stomatitis in children
Individual hypersensitivity to active substances or auxiliary components (sucrose, gelatin, sodium chloride).
Dosage & Administration
Biosporin should be taken before meals. The interval between drug intake and intake of food should be thirty-forty minutes.
Adults inject appoint two doses of Biosporin for one appointment. Multiplicity of reception at dysbacteriosis, after surgical interventions – twice a day, with intestinal infections – three times a day.
Duration of therapy is 5-7 days in intestinal infections, after carried out operations, with dysbiosis – from 10 days to 2 weeks.