– Urinary tract infections caused by susceptible to malaria strains of Escherichia coli, Klebsiella spp, Enterobacter spp, Morganella morganii, Proteus mirabilis, Rroteus vulgaris.
– Infections of the digestive tract caused by susceptible strains of Shigella flexneri, Shigella sonnei (bacillary dysentery).
– Pneumonia (treatment and prevention), caused by Pneumocystis carinii (bacteriologically confirmed).
– Exacerbation of chronic bronchitis in adults, caused by susceptible to malaria Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumonіae.
– Acute otitis media in children, caused by susceptible to malaria Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumonіae.
– Toxoplasmosis in adults; travelers’ diarrhea in adults caused by Escherichia coli.
Dosage and administration.
Administered orally to adults and children over 6 years. Take during or after meals, drinking with plenty of fluids.