Free shipping. Delivery time is 3-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Bofen Ibuprofen Indications:
– Symptomatic treatment of fever of various origins children aged 3 months (weighing at least 5 kg) to 12 years, including a fever after immunization, acute respiratory infections, influenza.
– Chief, toothache, sore throat, when teething, after tooth extraction, with sprains and other types of pain, including inflammatory genesis.
– Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or other components of the drug;
– Hypersensitivity to aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
– Concomitant use with other NSAIDs, including selective COX-2 inhibitors;
– Stomach ulcer / bleeding in the active form or a history of recurrent (two or more episodes of severe stomach ulcer or bleeding);
· Hypersensitivity reactions (eg asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria) observed earlier after using ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or other NSAIDs;
· A violation of hematopoiesis or blood clotting;
· Cerebrovascular bleeding or other;
· Gastrointestinal bleeding / perforation history related to previous NSAIDs therapy;
· Severely impaired liver function, kidney; heart failure;
· Hearing loss;
· Hereditary fructose intolerance.
Dosage & Administration
For short-term use.
Before each use suspension should be shaken.
The dose depends on the age and weight of the child. The daily dose is 20-30 mg / kg body weight. The dose should be 5-10 mg / kg body weight.
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 30 mg / kg body weight.
When fever and pain to use:
Children from 3 to 6 months – 2.5 ml suspension (50 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, the daily dose of 7.5 ml (150 mg);
6 to 12 months – 2.5 ml suspension (50 mg) every 6-8 hours, but not more than 4 times a day, the daily dose is 10 ml (200 mg);
from 1 year to 3 years – 5 ml suspension (100 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, the daily dose is 15 ml (300 mg);
4 to 6 years – 7.5 ml suspension (150 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, daily dose – less than 22.5 mL (450 mg);
7 to 9 years – 10 ml suspension (200 mg) three times daily (600 mg);
10 to 12 years – 15 ml suspension (300 mg) three times daily (900 mg).
If fever after immunization apply:
children age 3-6 months – 2.5 ml (50 mg), if necessary – is 2.5 ml (50 mg) after 6 hours but not more than 5 ml (100 mg) for 24 hours.
The duration of use depends on the disease course and is usually 3 days if fever persists for 3 days, you should consult your doctor.
If children aged 3-6 months, the symptoms persist for more than 24 hours from the onset, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Important! In paypal invoice you gonna see cosmetic or socks instead of pharmacy. Don’t worry, you will get exactly that pharmacy you ordered. It’s need to be able getting payment through paypal.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
What others saying about us: Trustpilot reviews