Cardiket Retard Composition:
active ingredient: isosorbide dinitrate; 1 tablet of prolonged action contains 20mg or 40mg of isosorbide dinitrate; excipients: lactose monohydrate, talc magnesium stearate polyvinyl acetate; potato starch.
– treatment and prevention of angina / stenocardia (including myocardial infarction);
– treatment of severe chronic heart failure in combination with digitalis, diuretics, ACE inhibitors.
Dosage & Administration
At the absence of other recommendations to use the drug regardless of the meal, not chewing and drinking plenty of water. When the tablet must be divided in half, it is placed on a hard surface and a fault line up on a tablet press with the thumb. The tablet can be divided in two halves.
Cardiket retard 20: 1 tablet 2 times a day. The second / next dose should be taken no earlier than 6-8 hours after the first. With increased demand for nitropreparatov daily dose can be increased to 1 tablet 3 times daily with 6 hours intervals.
Cardiket retard 40: 1 tablet 1 time a day or ½ tablet 2 times a day. The second / next dose should be taken no earlier than 6-8 hours after the first. With increased demand for nitropreparatov daily dose may be increased to two tablets one time per day.
– hypersensitivity to ISDN, other nitrate compounds or any auxiliary substance;
– acute circulatory failure (shock, circulatory collapse);
– cardiogenic shock (if appropriate measures are not supported by a sufficient level of end-diastolic blood pressure);
– hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
– constrictive pericarditis;
– cardiac tamponade;
– severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure <90 mm Hg..);
– acute myocardial infarction with low filling pressures (eg in case of violation of the left ventricle (left ventricular failure) function);
– severe anemia;
– head trauma;
– hemorrhagic stroke and other diseases, accompanied by bleeding in the brain;
During therapy with nitrates, PDE inhibitors (eg sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil) should not be used .