Antithrombotic agents. Platelet aggregation inhibitors, excluding heparin. ATX code B01A C06.
Active ingredient: acetylsalicylic acid
1 tablet contains 75 mg of acetylsalicylic acid; auxiliary substances: corn starch magnesium hydroxide cellulose microcrystalline magnesium stearate potato starch, hypromellose, propylene glycol, talc.
Acute and chronic ischemic heart disease; prevention of re-thrombus formation; primary prevention of thrombosis, cardiovascular diseases, such as acute coronary syndrome in patients over the age of 50, in whom there are risk factors for the development of cardiovascular diseases: arterial hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes mellitus, obesity (body mass index> 30) a hereditary history (myocardial infarction before the age of 55 in at least one parent or brother or sister).
The drug Cardiomagnyl is contraindicated in the following conditions / diseases:
known or suspected hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid, other salicylates, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or to any component of the drug; bleeding tendency (vitamin K deficiency, thrombocytopenia, hemophilia); acute peptic ulcers; severe renal failure (glomerular filtration rate <0.2 ml / s (10 ml / min)); severe liver failure; severe heart failure; III trimester of pregnancy.
Method of administration and dosage:
The drug is intended for oral administration.
Acute and chronic ischemic heart disease: The recommended starting dose is 150 mg per day. The maintenance dose is 75 mg per day.
Acute myocardial infarction: Unstable angina. The recommended dose is 150-450 mg, applied as soon as possible after the onset of symptoms.
Prevention of re-thrombus formation:The recommended starting dose is 150 mg per day. The maintenance dose is 75 mg per day.
Primary prevention of thrombosis, cardiovascular diseases, such as acute coronary syndrome in patients over the age of 50, in which there are factors for the development of cardiovascular diseases.
The recommended prophylactic dose is 75 mg per day.
The tablets are swallowed whole, with water if necessary. To ensure rapid absorption, the tablet can be chewed or dissolved in water.
Liver dysfunction: The drug is not used in patients with severely impaired liver function. Dose adjustment may be required in patients with impaired liver function.
Impaired renal function: The drug should not be used to treat patients with severe renal failure (glomerular filtration rate <0.2 ml / s (10 ml / min)). Dose adjustment may be required in patients with impaired renal function.
To prevent the risk of adverse reactions, long-term use of Cardiomagnyl in combination with other NSAIDs is not recommended.
Long-term use of the drug in elderly patients for the treatment of pain, inflammation, fever or rheumatic diseases is not recommended due to the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. Given the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding in elderly patients, low doses of acetylsalicylic acid should be used with caution in the treatment of acute or chronic coronary heart disease, stroke, stroke prevention, or coronary heart disease.
The drug Cardiomagnyl is used with caution in the following situations:
- disease of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract;
- tendency to dyspepsia;
- simultaneous treatment with anticoagulants;
- sensitivity to analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic drugs, as well as the presence of allergies to other substances;
- ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract, including chronic and recurrent peptic ulcers or a history of gastrointestinal bleeding simultaneous use of anticoagulants;
- impaired renal function or impaired cardiovascular circulation (eg, renal vascular disease, congestive heart failure, hypovolemia, major surgery, sepsis, or severe bleeding), since acetylsalicylic acid may also increase the risk of impaired renal function and acute renal failure;
- severe deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, since acetylsalicylic acid can cause hemolysis or hemolytic anemia;
- especially in the presence of factors that can increase the risk of hemolysis (high doses of the drug, fever, or an acute infectious process);
- impaired liver function.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Produced in Germany