Infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug:
– Lower respiratory tract infections, bronchitis and acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia
– Urinary tract infections, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis and prostatitis
– Infections of skin and soft tissues
– Abdominal infections: peritonitis, biliary tract infection
– Gynecological infections
– Empirical treatment of febrile neutropenia
– Bacterial meningitis
Increased sensitivity to antibiotics of the beta lactans.
Children age 2 months.