Cefoperazone powder for injection 1g/1g, 1pc
respiratory tract infections (upper and lower sections); infections of the urinary tract (upper and lower sections); peritonitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis and other abdominal infections; septicemia; meningitis; infections of the skin and soft tissues;..
Free International Shipping
treatment of infections caused by susceptible to malaria infections:
– respiratory tract infections (upper and lower divisions);
– urinary tract infections (upper and lower divisions);
– peritonitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis and other abdominal infections;
– skin and soft tissue infections;
– infections of bones and joints;
– inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, endometritis, gonorrhea and other genital infections.
For adults, the average daily dose is 2-4 g (administration every 12 hours). In severe infection dose can be increased to 8 grams per day with a ratio of 1: 1 (i.e., the content of cefoperazone – 4 g). Patients who receive a 1: 1 ratio, you may need additional cefoperazone single administration. In this case it is administered every 12 hours in equal doses. The recommended maximum daily dose of sulbactam is 4 g
Sulbactam, penicillins allergy or cephalosporins allergy.