Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Treatment of infections caused by susceptible microorganisms, including:
– respiratory infections (particularly pneumonia);
– upper respiratory tract infection;
– kidney and urinary tract infections;
– genital infections (including gonorrhea);
– skin and soft tissue infections;
– abdominal infections (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and the digestive tract);
– bone infections, joint and wound infections;
– infections in patients with weakened immune defenses;
– disseminated Lyme borreliosis (early and late stages of the disease).
Preoperative prevention of infections in surgical interventions on the digestive tract, biliary tract, urinary tract, and during gynecological procedures, but only in the case of potential or known contamination.
In the appointment of Ceftriaxone must adhere to the official recommendations for antibiotic therapy and, in particular, the recommendations for the prevention of antibiotic resistance.
Before therapy with ceftriaxone should be excluded if the patient hypersensitive to the drug, having a skin test.