Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Treatment of infections caused by organisms susceptible to cefuroxime, or to determine the pathogen that caused the infection.
– respiratory tract infections: acute and chronic bronchitis, infected bronchiectasis, bacterial pneumonia, lung abscess, postoperative infection of the chest;
– infections of ear, nose and throat, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and otitis media;
– urinary tract infections: acute and chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, asymptomatic bacteriuria;
– soft tissue infections: cellulitis, erysipelas, wound infection;
– bones and joint infections, osteomyelitis, septic arthritis;
– obstetrics and gynecology: pelvic inflammatory disease;
– gonorrhea, especially when penicillin is contraindicated;
– other infections, including septicemia, meningitis, peritonitis.
Preventing infections: at an increased risk of infectious complications after surgery in the chest and abdomen, operations on the pelvic organs, cardiovascular and orthopedic operations.
In most cases Axetine monotherapy is effective. But if necessary, the drug can be used in combination with aminoglycoside antibiotics or metronidazole (orally, in suppositories or injection), especially for prevention of gastro-intestinal and gynecological surgery.
Hypersensitivity to cephalosporin antibiotics.
Dosage & Administration
Injections Axetine intended for intravenous or intramuscular administration.
Before using the drug recommended to make a skin test for tolerance.