Symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
– A history of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any other component of the drug.
– Known hypersensitivity to sulfonamides.
– Active bleeding peptic ulcer or gastrointestinal tract.
– Asthma, acute rhinitis, nasal polyps, angioedema, urticaria or other allergic reactions after taking aspirin or NSAIDs (NSAIDs) including cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) in history.
– The use of women of reproductive age who are not using an effective method of contraception.
– Abnormal liver function severe (albumin in serum <25 g / L or score on a scale Child-Pugh ≥10).
– Renal failure severe (installed creatinine clearance <30 mL / min).
– Inflammatory bowel disease.
– Congestive heart failure (class II-IV criteria for NYHA).
– Diagnosed coronary heart disease, peripheral arterial disease and / or cerebrovascular disease.