Collickid Simethicone oral suspension 30ml
– Symptomatic treatment of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract associated with gas formation, such as flatulence, including postoperative period, colic in infants.
– As an auxiliary agent for conducting diagnostic studies of the abdominal organs (X-ray, ultrasound examination) and preparing for gastroduodenoscopy.
– As a foaming agent for intoxication with surfactants (detergents or other detergents).
– Hypersensitivity to the drug and its components.
– Intestinal obstruction.
– Obstructive diseases of the digestive tract.
Dosage & Administration
Before use, the contents of the vial should be well shaken. To measure doses, you can use a plastic syringe without a needle with a capacity of 2 ml.
The drug should be taken during or after eating, and if necessary, before bedtime.