$27.00 – $38.00
Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
active ingredient: bisoprolol; 1 tablet contains 5 mg of bisoprolol fumarate;
excipients: colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, anhydrous calcium hydrogen phosphate; film shell: iron oxide yellow (E172), dimethicone 100, macrogol 400, titanium dioxide (E 171), hypromellose 2910/15.
– Arterial Hypertonia
– Ischemic heart disease (angina)
– chronic heart failure with systolic left ventricular dysfunction in combination with ACE inhibitors, diuretics, if necessary – cardiac glycosides
Dosage & Administration
Concor medication should be taken with liquid, on an empty stomach in the morning or during lunch, washed down with a small amount of liquid.
AG; Ischemic heart disease (angina)
The recommended dose is 5 mg (1 tablet Konkor 5 mg) per day.
If necessary, the daily dose may be increased to 10 mg (1 tablet Conkor 10 mg) per day.
The maximum recommended dose is 20 mg / day.
Modification and correction dose is determined individually depending on the patient’s condition.
Concor used with caution in patients with hypertension or coronary artery disease accompanied by heart failure.
– acute heart failure or heart failure in a state of decompensation requiring inotropic therapy;
– cardiogenic shock;
– AV-block II-III degree;
– syndrome sick sinus;
– expressed sinoatrial block;
– symptomatic bradycardia;
– symptomatic hypotension;
– severe bronchial asthma or severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
– later stages of peripheral circulatory disorders, Raynaud’s disease;
– untreated pheochromocytoma;
– metabolic acidosis;
– hypersensitivity to bisoprolol or other ingredients;
– child age.