– slightly or moderately severe pain;
– headache, toothache, migraine, neuralgia, premenstrual syndrome;
– rheumatic pain, sciatica, lumbago, muscle pain;
– as an antipyretic agent in diseases of different etiologies, accompanied by fever.
Dosage & Administration
Copacyl is administered orally after meals.
Adults and children over the age of 16 years 1-2 tablets – 2-3 times a day with an interval between doses of at least 4 hours maximum daily dose -. 8 tablets.
The course of treatment depends on the effectiveness of therapy, and usually does not exceed 7 days.
– hypersensitivity to the drug, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
– decreased blood clotting, hemophilia, hemorrhagic diathesis, anemia, leukopenia, hyperbilirubinemia, congenital;
– history of asthma induced by salicylates or the like using the action of chemicals (particularly NSAIDs);
– severe arteriosclerosis, severe diabetes, angle-closure glaucoma, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism;
– violation of cardiac conduction, ischemic heart disease, severe heart failure; severe hepatic or renal failure;
– deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
– children up to age 16 years;
– pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com .