Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Active substance: Corvitin, which is a complex of quercetin with a translated; 1 vial contains corvitin, which is a quercetin complex with a preison, 0.5 g, manufactured by the words: quercetin (in transferring 100% dry matter) – 0.05 g, printed with a molecular weight 7100-11000 (in the transfer to anhydrous substance) – 0.45 g;
Auxiliary substance: sodium hydroxide.
– complex therapy for acute violation of the coronary circulation and myocardial infarction;
– combination therapy with decompensation of chronic heart failure;
– complex therapy for acute ischemic stroke (ischemic stroke, transient ischemic attack) and chronic ischemic diseases of the brain;
– treatment and prevention of reperfusion syndrome in the surgical treatment of patients with obliterating atherosclerosis of the – abdominal aorta and peripheral arteries.
Dosage & Administration
In the surgical treatment of patients with arteriosclerosis obliterans of the abdominal aorta and peripheral arteries reperfusion syndrome: 10 minutes before removing the clamp from the aortic / injected drug dissolved 0.5 g Corvitin introduced into 150 ml of p-ra physiological sodium chloride solution. Administered for 30-40 min.
The subsequent introduction of a repeat in the same dose every 12 hours From 2 to 5 th day inclusive introduced 0.5 g of the drug dissolved Corvitin transferred in the amount of p-ra physiological sodium chloride solution, the amount of physiological r-ra -. 50-100 ml 2 times a day at intervals of 12 hours. Enter for 15-20 minutes.
– Individual sensitivity to quercetin and / or other components of the drug;
– marked hypotension.