Depiofen Dexketoprofen 25mg 10 tabl
Symptomatic therapy for mild to moderate pain such as musculoskeletal pain, pain during menstruation, toothache, etc.
Free International Shipping
Symptomatic treatment of pain of mild to moderate, such as musculo-skeletal pain, pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea), toothache and others.
Hypersensitivity to Dexketoprofen or other NSAIDs (NSAIDs) or the excipients of the drug.
Applications patients whose substance with a similar mechanism of action, such as aspirin and other NSAIDs to cause attacks of asthma, bronchospasm, acute rhinitis, or lead to the development of polyps in the nose, hives or angioedema.
Application of patients:
– With a history of bronchial asthma;
– Fresh peptic ulcers / bleeding in the digestive tract or suspected their presence, and in patients with recurrent peptic ulcers / bleeding in the digestive tract (two or more unrelated to each other episodes that confirm this) or chronic dyspepsia history;
– With a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation associated with the use of NSAIDs;
– Bleeding from the digestive tract, other active bleeding and in disorders of blood coagulation;
– With Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis;
– With severe heart failure;
– With moderate or severe renal impairment;
– With severe hepatic impairment;
– With hemorrhagic diathesis or other coagulation disorders.
Dosage & Administration
Adults. Depending on the type and intensity of pain, the recommended dose Dexketoprofen is 12.5 mg every 4-6 hours or 25 mg every 8 hours. The daily dose should not exceed 75 mg. Adverse drug effects can be minimized by applying the minimum effective dose for the shortest time necessary to eliminate symptoms. Depiofen does not provide for long-term therapy; Treatment should be limited to the time you have symptoms. Concomitant food intake reduces the rate of absorption of the active ingredient, so it is recommended to take at least 30 minutes before eating.
Elderly patients. It is recommended to start treatment with low doses. The daily dose is 50 mg. With the good tolerability the dose may be increased to normal.
Abnormal liver function mild to moderate severity. Treatment should start with the minimum recommended dose and under close medical supervision. The daily dose is 50 mg.
Mild renal impairment severity. The daily dose – 50 mg.
Children. Use of the drug has not been studied children because patients in this age group is not recommended to appoint Dexketoprofen.