Dolobene gel Indications
Dosage form: gel. From transparent to slightly cloudy, from colorless to slightly yellow gel with characteristic odor.
Dolobene gel is used to treat:
– Injury (including sports), hematoma, damage muscles, joints or periarticular structures (without skin lesions);
– Tendonitis and tenosynovitis, bursitis, periarthritis, and epicondylitis humeroscapular shoulder (pathological basis of the clinical syndrome of “tennis elbow”);
– Acute neuralgia.
– Hypersensitivity to the drug
– Expressed human liver, kidneys
– Severe disorders of the cardiovascular (severe angina, myocardial infarction, stroke, atherosclerosis expressed general)
– Foot sores that bleed, open and / or infected wounds, hemorrhagic diathesis, purpura, thrombocytopenia, hemophilia, predisposition to bleeding
– Coma, glaucoma, and cataracts.
Dosage & Administration
The gel is applied with a thin layer (eg, gel strip 3 cm in length used for the plot size to match the projection of the knee joint) to the affected areas and / or around them (with abrasions), evenly distributing over the surface of the skin, rubbing it lightly.
The procedure is repeated 2-4 times a day.