To relieve symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
– patients with established hypersensitivity to the drug or to the excipients;
– patients with prolactin-secretory tumor of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma);
– patients with severe or moderate liver and / or kidney function impairment;
– patients with known prolongation of cardiac conduction intervals, in particular QTs, in patients with significant electrolyte imbalance or with background heart disease, such as congestive heart failure;
– patients with hepatic insufficiency;
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children aged 12 years and with a body weight of at least 35 kg: 1 tablet (10 mg) 3 times a day.
The maximum daily dose is 3 tablets (30 mg per day).
It is recommended that Domrid®be taken before eating.
Absorption of the drug is somewhat delayed if taken after meals.
Duration of treatment should not exceed 1 week.