Drotaverine 40mg 30 tablets
– smooth muscle spasm associated with diseases of the biliary tract: holetsystolitiazi, holanhiolitiazi, cholecystitis, peryholetsystyti, cholangitis, papillitis;
– spasms of smooth muscle in diseases of the urinary tract: nephrolithiasis, uretholithiasis, peyelitis, cystitis, tonsillosis of the bladder.
As an auxiliary treatment for:
– spasms of smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, cardiovascular and / or pilorospazmi, enteritis, colitis, spastic colitis, constipation and irritable bowel syndrome accompanied by flatulence;
– headache tension;
– gynecological diseases (dysmenorrhea).
Hypersensitivity to drotaverine or to any component of the drug. Severe hepatic, renal or heart failure (cardiac output syndrome small).
Dosage & Administration
Adults: the usual average dose is 120-240 mg per day for 2-3 doses;
In the case of the use of drotaverine for children:
Children aged 6-12 years – max daily dose is 80 mg (divided into 2 receptions);
Children in the age of 12 years – max daily dose is 160 mg (divided into 2-4 admissions).
* It is contradicted for children under 6 years old.