Symptomatic treatment of pain of mild or moderate and / or conditions accompanied by hyperthermic response.
Dosage & Administration
Designed for children weighing from 4 to 32 kg (from 1 month to 12 years).
A single dose of paracetamol is 15 mg / kg body weight. Daily dose of paracetamol should not exceed 60 mg / kg body weight per day.
The interval between doses of the drug should be at least 6 hours. In severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min) interval between doses should be at least 8 hours.
Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or other components of the preparation.
For Efferalgan, rectal suppositories:
– liver failure;
– inflammation of the mucosa of the rectum and anus function violation;
– under the age of 1 month.
For Efferalgan, oral solution:
– severe renal dysfunction and / or liver disease;
– congenital hyperbilirubinemia;
– deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
– blood disorders (eg severe anemia, leukopenia).