Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Efox Long Composition:
active substance: isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide 5-nitrate; 1 prolonged-release capsule contains isosorbide mononitrate 50 mg;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, spherical sugar, talc, ethylcellulose, macrogol 20,000, hydroxypropylcellulose; hard gelatin capsule: titanium dioxide (E 171), iron oxide red (E 172), iron oxide black (E 172), gelatin.
Prevention and long-term treatment of angina.
Dosage & Administration
The drug is prescribed for adults 1 capsule (50 mg ISMN) 1 times a day (in the morning). Take after eating the food without chewing and drinking a small amount of water. The maximum daily dose – 50 mg. Patients older dose adjustment is required. Duration of treatment is determined by the physician and depend on the disease.
– hypersensitivity to the ISMN, other nitrate compounds or any auxiliary substance;
– acute circulatory failure (shock, circulatory collapse);
– cardiogenic shock (if appropriate measures are not supported by a sufficient level of end-diastolic blood pressure);
– hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
– constrictive pericarditis;
– cardiac tamponade;
– severe hypotension (systolic blood pressure <90 mm Hg..);
– severe anemia;
– severe hypovolemia.