$18.00 – $23.00
Free shipping. Delivery time is 3-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 10% discount. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Egilok Metoprolol Indications:
Arterial hypertension. Angina pectoris (including postinfarction). Arrhythmia (including supraventricular tachycardia). Prevention of cardiac death and re-infarction after the acute phase of myocardial infarction. As part of complex therapy for thyrotoxicosis. Prevention of migraine attacks.
– Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug or other β-blockers;
– atrioventricular block (AV-block) II and III levels, sinoatrial block;
– sick sinus syndrome;
– decompensated heart failure (pulmonary edema, hypoperfusion syndrome or hypotension); continued or periodic isotropic agonist therapy β-receptor;
– severe bradycardia (heart rate ≤ 50 for 1 min);
– cardiogenic shock;
– severe disorders of peripheral blood circulation pain or trophic changes;
– hypotension (systolic blood pressure <100 mmHg);
– metabolic acidosis;
– untreated pheochromocytoma;
– continued or periodic inotropic therapy β-agonist receptors;
– concomitant therapy inhibitors of monoamine oxidase-A;
– severe bronchial asthma, severe chronic obstructive bronchopulmonary diseases;
Dosage & Administration
Egilok Retard is prescribed for daily use, preferably in the morning. Tablets take regardless of the meal. If necessary, tablets can be divided. The tablet should be taken without chewing, drink sufficient amount of drinking water. The dose should be installed individually, increasing it gradually to avoid excessive bradycardia. During the selection of doses should monitor your heart rate to prevent bradycardia.
The maximum daily dose – 400 mg.
The recommended dose is 100 mg (once in the morning or distributing in two stages – morning and evening). If the dose of the therapeutic effect is not achieved, the daily dose may be increased to 200 mg (once in the morning or dividing into two stages – morning and evening) or the drug should be combined with other antihypertensive drugs.
The recommended dose is 50-100 mg 2-3 times a day. If necessary, medication can be combined with other drugs for the treatment of angina.
The recommended dose is 50 mg 2-3 times a day. If necessary, the daily dose increased to 300 mg distributed in 2-3 hours.
Important! In paypal invoice you gonna see cosmetic or socks instead of pharmacy. Don’t worry, you will get exactly that pharmacy you ordered. It’s need to be able getting payment through paypal.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
What others saying about us: Trustpilot reviews