Prevention and treatment of antibiotic-associated colitis and diarrhea.Intestinal dysbiosis.Acute and chronic bacterial diarrhea.Acute viral diarrhea.Irritable bowel syndromeFree International Shipping
Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Send payment manually throught paypal and get 15% discaunt. Feel free choosing this payment method during checkout process.
Enterol 250mg 10 capsules
– Acute and chronic bacterial diarrhea.
– Acute viral diarrhea.
– Diarrhea of the traveler.
– Prevention and treatment of colitis and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
– Intestinal dysbiosis.
– Irritable bowel syndrome.
– Pseudomembranous colitis and diseases caused by Clostridium difficile.
– Diarrhea associated with long-term enteral nutrition.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Patients with established central venous catheter.
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children over 6 years of age apply 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 4 capsules.
Prevention and Treatment of Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea and Pseudomembranous Colitis: Enterol 250 is to be used in the regimen with antibiotics of 2 capsules 2 times a day from the first day of antibiotics.
Diarrhea of the traveler:
Beginning of application: 5 days before arrival on 1 capsule a day during the whole trip;
End of application: on the day of arrival from the country of travel. The drug should be used every morning on an empty stomach. Maximum use time is 30 days.