Enterol Saccharomyces boulardii 250mg 30 capsules
– Acute and chronic bacterial diarrhea.
– Acute viral diarrhea.
– Diarrhea of the traveler.
– Prevention and treatment of colitis and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
– Intestinal dysbiosis.
– Irritable bowel syndrome.
– Pseudomembranous colitis and diseases caused by Clostridium difficile.
– Diarrhea associated with long-term enteral nutrition.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Patients with established central venous catheter.
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children over 6 years of age apply 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 4 capsules.
Recommended treatment term:
Acute diarrhea: 3-5 days.
Treatment of dysbiosis, chronic diarrhea syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome: 10-14 days.
Prevention and Treatment of Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea and Pseudomembranous Colitis: Enterol 250 is to be used in the regimen with antibiotics of 2 capsules 2 times a day from the first day of antibiotics.
Diarrhea of the traveler:
Beginning of application: 5 days before arrival on 1 capsule a day during the whole trip;
End of application: on the day of arrival from the country of travel. The drug should be used every morning on an empty stomach. Maximum use time is 30 days.
Capsules are recommended to drink with water.