Enterol oral powder 250mg 10 packs
– Acute and chronic bacterial diarrhea.
– Acute viral diarrhea.
– Diarrhea of the traveler.
– Prevention and treatment of colitis and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
– Intestinal dysbiosis.
– Irritable bowel syndrome.
– Pseudomembranous colitis and diseases caused by Clostridium difficile.
– Diarrhea associated with long-term enteral nutrition.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Patients with established central venous catheter.
Dosage & Administration
Powder for oral use: the dose and treatment period are determined by the doctor, depending on the nature and course of the disease.
Newborns: no more than 1 packet per day under the supervision of a doctor.
Children under the age of 6: 1 packet 1-2 times a day.
Adults and children over the age of 6 years: apply 1-2 packets 1-2 times a day.
Recommended treatment period:
Acute diarrhea: 3-5 days.