Enterosgel 320mg 14 capsules
– Detoxification of the body under various pathological conditions – kidney diseases (pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney, etc.), especially those accompanied by chronic renal failure.
– Toxic-infectious liver damage (toxic hepatitis, viral hepatitis A and B, hepatocholecystitis, liver cirrhosis), cholestasis of various etiologies, accompanied by liver failure and allergic reactions.
– Gastritis, enterocolitis, colitis, diarrhea.
– Infectious diseases and intoxications, including alcohol and drug intoxication.
– Allergic reactions and skin diseases (diathesis, neurodermatitis, etc.).
– Intoxication with burn disease, purulent-septic processes, which are accompanied by intoxication.
– Toxicosis of the first half of pregnancy; In the complex therapy of intestinal dysbiosis.
Acute intestinal obstruction. After eliminating the obstruction, the use of the drug is not contraindicated.
Dosage & Adminsitration
Apply internally to 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day for 1,5-2 hours before or 2 hours after eating or taking medicines, drinking enough water.
For adults and children from the age of 14 years, the single dose of the drug is 1-2 capsules, daily – 6 capsules.
For children aged 6 to 14 years, a single dose – 1 capsule, daily – 3 capsules.
The course of treatment – from 7 to 14 days.
In severe forms of diseases during the first 3 days, a double single dose is used, and in the chronic course of the disease (chronic renal failure, cirrhosis of the liver) a longer use of the drug may be possible.