– mild to moderate externalities of the pancreas of patients with chronic pancreatitis (except for cases of exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis), for the improvement of digestive processes at ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and also after resection of the stomach;
– flatulence and in some cases of diarrhea of non-infectious origin;
– improving digestion of food for persons with normal function of the digestive tract in case of violations of the regime of rational nutrition (the use of a large amount of food, the use of fat, fried or unusual food, irregular food, etc.);
– violation of chewing function, in conditions that lead to prolonged immobilization;
– preparation for X-ray and ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity; as an auxiliary agent for the effective assimilation of fat-soluble vitamins and certain medicinal products (PASK, sulfanilamides, antibiotics).
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, to pancreatic enzymes of animal origin, acute hepatitis, mechanical jaundice, obstructive bowel obstruction, acute pancreatitis, exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis.
Dosage & Administration
Adults – 1 pill with a small amount of fluid during or immediately after each meal. The tablet should not be chewed. If necessary, the dose can be increased to 2 tablets.
The duration of treatment can range from several days (in the case of digestion disturbances due to malnutrition) to several months and even years (in the case of need for permanent substitution therapy).