Hexetidine oral solution 200ml
Minor oral infections, including candidiasis; as an adjunct for the prevention and treatment of gingivitis; in the treatment of sore throat and recurrent aphthous ulcers; to eliminate bad breath; before and after surgery in dentistry.
Free International Shipping
– minor infections of the oral cavity, including candidiasis;
– as an auxiliary agent for the prevention and treatment of gingivitis;
– treatment of throat pain and recurrent aphthous ulcers;
– to eliminate bad breath;
– before and after surgical operations in dentistry.
– hypersensitivity to hexettidine or to the auxiliary components of the drug;
– atrophic pharyngitis.
Dosage & Administration
Rinse mouth or rinse throat with15 ml of undiluted solution for ½ minutes twice or thrice a day.
The drug should not be swallowed.
Use an undiluted solution to rinse.
The duration of treatment is determined by the physician depending on the degree of severity and the characteristics of the course of the disease.