Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Ibufen syrup Indications
Symptomatic treatment of fever and pain of various origins (acute respiratory infections, flu, pain while teething pain after tooth extraction and other types of pain, including inflammatory origin).
This dosage form is not used the drug for the symptomatic treatment of fever after immunization.
• Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or to any of the ingredients.
• Hypersensitivity reactions (eg asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria) observed earlier after using ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or other NSAIDs.
• Stomach ulcer / bleeding in the active form or a history of recurrent (two or more episodes of severe stomach ulcer or bleeding).
• Gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation associated with the use of NSAIDs in history.
• Severe liver dysfunction, kidney; heart failure.
• Last trimester of pregnancy.
• Cerebrovascular or other bleeding.
Dosage & Administration
In determining the dose of ibuprofen take into account the weight and age of the patient.
Single dose of ibuprofen is generally from 5 to 10 mg / kg body weight. The maximum daily dose – 30 mg / kg body weight.
Before use, the suspension should be shaken bottle.
The next dose should be taken no earlier than 6 hours after the previous administration.