– Symptomatic treatment of fever of various origins children aged 3 months (weighing at least 5 kg) to 12 years, including a fever after immunization, acute respiratory infections, influenza.
– Chief, toothache, sore throat, when teething, after tooth extraction, with sprains and other types of pain, including inflammatory genesis.
– Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or other components of the drug;
– Hypersensitivity to aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
– Concomitant use with other NSAIDs, including selective COX-2 inhibitors;
– Stomach ulcer / bleeding in the active form or a history of recurrent (two or more episodes of severe stomach ulcer or bleeding);
· Hypersensitivity reactions (eg asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria) observed earlier after using ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or other NSAIDs;
· A violation of hematopoiesis or blood clotting;
· Cerebrovascular bleeding or other;
· Gastrointestinal bleeding / perforation history related to previous NSAIDs therapy;
· Severely impaired liver function, kidney; heart failure;
· Hearing loss;
· Hereditary fructose intolerance.
Dosage & Administration
For short-term use.
Before each use suspension should be shaken.
The dose depends on the age and weight of the child. The daily dose is 20-30 mg / kg body weight. The dose should be 5-10 mg / kg body weight.
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 30 mg / kg body weight.
When fever and pain to use:
Children from 3 to 6 months – 2.5 ml suspension (50 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, the daily dose of 7.5 ml (150 mg);
6 to 12 months – 2.5 ml suspension (50 mg) every 6-8 hours, but not more than 4 times a day, the daily dose is 10 ml (200 mg);
from 1 year to 3 years – 5 ml suspension (100 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, the daily dose is 15 ml (300 mg);
4 to 6 years – 7.5 ml suspension (150 mg) every 8 hours, but no more than 3 times a day, daily dose – less than 22.5 mL (450 mg);
7 to 9 years – 10 ml suspension (200 mg) three times daily (600 mg);
10 to 12 years – 15 ml suspension (300 mg) three times daily (900 mg).
If fever after immunization apply:
children age 3-6 months – 2.5 ml (50 mg), if necessary – is 2.5 ml (50 mg) after 6 hours but not more than 5 ml (100 mg) for 24 hours.
The duration of use depends on the disease course and is usually 3 days if fever persists for 3 days, you should consult your doctor.
If children aged 3-6 months, the symptoms persist for more than 24 hours from the onset, you should immediately consult a doctor.