Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Short-term treatment of moderate intensity of pain, including postoperative pain.
– Hypersensitivity to ketorolac or any component of the product
– Patients with active peptic ulcer, with a recent gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, with peptic ulcer disease or gastrointestinal bleeding history
– Asthma, rhinitis, urticaria or angioedema caused by the use of aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (because of the possibility of severe anaphylactic reactions)
– Asthma history
– Not be used as analgesic agent before and during surgery
– Severe heart failure
– Full or partial syndrome of nasal polyps, angioedema or bronchospasm
– Does not apply to patients who had surgery at high risk of bleeding or incomplete stop bleeding and patients receiving anticoagulants, including low-dose heparin (2500-5000 units every 12 hours)
– Hepatic or moderate and severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance in the serum of 160 mmol / l)
– Suspected or confirmed cerebrovascular bleeding, hemorrhagic diathesis, including blood clotting and high risk of bleeding
– Simultaneous treatment with other NSAIDs (NSAIDs) (including selective cyclooxygenase), aspirin, warfarin, pentoxifylline, probenecid or lithium salts
– Hypovolemia, dehydration
– Risk patients with renal failure due to decreased fluid volume
– During pregnancy, contractions, childbirth and breastfeeding
– Children under 16 years old
Dosage & Administration
Tablets are preferably taken during or after meals. The drug is recommended only for short-term use (up to 7 days). To minimize side effects of the drug should be used at the smallest effective dose for the shortest period of time necessary to control symptoms.