Linked to perindopril:
– Hypersensitivity to perindopril or other inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE).
– A history of angioedema related to previous treatment with ACE inhibitors.
– Hereditary or idiopathic angioedema.
– Pregnancy (especially the second and third trimesters).
Linked to indapamide:
– Hypersensitivity to indapamide, to other sulfonamides.
– Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance below 30 ml / min).
– Hepatic encephalopathy.
– Severe hepatic impairment.
Dosage & Administration
For oral administration.
Tablets Co-Prenesa 8 mg / 2.5 mg, indicated for the treatment of hypertension as a replacement in patients already taking perindopril and indapamide in parallel in the same doses.
The usual dose is one tablet of Co-Prenesa 8 mg / 2.5 mg per day in a single dosage, which preferably take the morning before eating.
The maximum daily dose is one tablet of Co-Prenesa 8 mg / 2.5 mg.