– Treatment of moderate or expressed much pain.
– Symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic diseases.
– Hypersensitivity to lornoxicam or to the drug;
– Hypersensitivity (symptoms are similar to those in asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria) to other NSAIDs including acetylsalicylic acid;
– A severe form of heart failure;
– Gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebral-vascular bleeding or other hematological disorders;
– Gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation of the history associated with the previous use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
– Active peptic ulceration or recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding history (two or more episodes of proven occurrence of ulcers or bleeding);
– A severe form of liver failure;
– Severe form of renal failure (serum creatinine> 700 mmol / l).
Dosage & Administration
In moderately or much pain syndrome recommended dose of 8 – 16 mg per day, divided into 2 – 3 admission.
In inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic diseases recommended starting dose is 12 mg divided into 2 – 3 admission.
The maximum daily dose of Lornoxicam should not exceed 16 mg per day.
Larfiks tablets taken before meals with water.
The daily dose and duration of treatment is determined individually, depending on the nature and course of the disease.
Elderly patients (over 65 years) does not require dose adjustment, but should be used with caution drug Larfiks due to the likelihood of adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract.
Patients with moderate and severe renal insufficiency, severe hepatic insufficiency the recommended dose is 12 mg, which is divided into 2 – 3 admission.