Free shipping. Delivery time is 2-6 weeks. Please, consider it before ordering.
Lidocaine hydrochloride Indications
Local anesthesia (terminal, infiltrative, conductor) in surgery, ophthalmology, dentistry, otolaryngology; blockade of peripheral nerves and nerve plexus at various pain syndromes.
Dosage & Administration
before applying lidocaine hydrochloride necessarily carrying out a skin test to increased individual sensitivity to the drug, being witnessed by the swelling and redness of the injection site.
For local anesthesia is applied by injection and topically to the mucous membranes. Avoid intravascular administration.
For conductive anesthesia (including pain management brachial plexus and the sacral) the usual dose for adults is 5-10 ml of solution (100-200 mg of lidocaine).
For anesthesia of fingers, nose, ears injected with 2-3 ml of p-ra (40-60 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride). The maximum dose of solution Lidocaine hydrochloride for adults when used for conduction anesthesia – 10 ml (200 mg lidocaine hydrochloride).
– individual hypersensitivity to the drug, as well as other amide local anesthetic drugs;
– history of epileptiform seizures, associated with the introduction of lidocaine hydrochloride, AV-block II and III degree, sick sinus syndrome, the WPW with th, Adams syndrome – Stokes, severe heart failure (II-III degree), marked hypotension , bradycardia, cardiogenic shock;
– complete transverse heart block;
– myasthenia gravis; hypovolemia;
– severe renal and / or hepatic impairment;
– retrobulbar administration in patients with glaucoma;
– pregnancy and breastfeeding;
– children up to age 12 years.