Lisinopril and Amlodipine 10/5mg 30 tabs
Essential hypertension in adults.Substitution therapy in patients with adequate control of blood pressure during simultaneous reception of lisinopril and amlodipine in these doses.
Free International Shipping
Lisinopril and Amlodipine Indications:
Essential hypertension in adults.
Substitution therapy in patients with adequate control of blood pressure during simultaneous reception of lisinopril and amlodipine in these doses.
Related to Lisinopril:
– Hypersensitivity to lisinopril or other inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE);
– A history of angioedema after use of an ACE inhibitor, hereditary or idiopathic angioedema;
– Primary hyperaldosteronism;
– Renal artery stenosis (bilateral or unilateral);
– The application of patients who are on hemodialysis using vysokoprotochnyh membranes (eg AN 69);
– The level of serum creatinine> 220 mmol / L.
– Pregnant women or women planning to become pregnant; lactation (see. section “Pregnancy and lactation”).
Related to Amlodipine:
– Hypersensitivity to amlodipine or other dihydropyridine derivatives;
– Severe hypotension;
– Pronounced stenosis of the aortic or mitral valves or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with impaired hemodynamics;
– Shock (including cardiogenic shock);
– Hemodynamic heart failure after myocardial infarction (during the first 28 days);
– Acute myocardial infarction;
– Unstable angina (except Prinzmetal angina);
– Hypersensitivity to any of the excipients of the drug.
Dosage & Administration
The recommended dose – 1 tablet per day. The maximum daily dose – 1 tablet.
Due to the fact that food does not affect the absorption of active ingredients, the drug can be used regardless of the meal.
Typically, the drug is combined with a fixed dose should not be used for initial therapy.
Equator drug tablets 10 mg / 5 mg shown only to those patients for whom titrated optimal maintenance doses of lisinopril and amlodipine is 10 mg and 5 mg, respectively. If you need to adjust the dose, dose titration may be considered separate ingredients.