Loraxone Ceftriaxone 1000mg 12 fl
Bacterial meningitis; community-acquired pneumonia; hospital pneumonia; acute otitis media; intra-abdominal infections; complicated urinary tract infections (including pyelonephritis); infections of bones and joints..
Free International Shipping
is used to treat infections, where pathogens sensitive to ceftriaxone:
– Respiratory infections, particularly pneumonia, and ear infections, throat and nose;
– Infection of the abdominal cavity (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and gastrointestinal tract);
– Infections of the kidneys and urinary tract;
– Genital infections, including gonorrhea;
– Infections of bones, joints, soft tissues, skin and wound infections;
– Infections in patients with weakened immune protection;
– Disseminated Lyme borreliosis (early and late stages of the disease).
Preoperative prevention of infections during surgery on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, urinary tract during gynecological procedures, but only in cases of known or potential contamination.
In appointing Loraksonu must comply with official recommendations on antibiotic therapy and in particular the recommendations for the prevention of antibiotic resistance.
Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins. In patients with hypersensitivity to penicillin should consider the possibility of cross allergic reaction to Loraksonu.
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 g is usually prescribed Loraksonu 1 per day (every 24 hours). In severe infections or infections, where pathogens have only moderate sensitivity to ceftriaxone, the daily dose can be increased to 4 g