– Short-term treatment of acute pain mild to moderate.
– Symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis.
– Symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis.
– Hypersensitivity to lornoxycam or to the drug;
– Hypersensitivity (symptoms like such as asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urtykariyi) to other NSAIDs including acetylsalicylic acid;
– A severe form of heart failure;
– Gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebral-vascular or other bleeding;
– Gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation of ulcer history related to previous NSAIDs therapy;
– Active recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding or recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding history (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding);
– A severe form of liver failure;
– Severe form of renal failure (serum creatinine> 700 mmol / l);
– Third trimester of pregnancy (see. Section “Use during pregnancy and lactation).
Dosage & Administration
For all patients the appropriate dosing regimen should be based upon individual response to treatment.
Children. Lornoksykam not recommended for children under 18 years of age due to insufficient data on the efficacy and safety of the drug.