active substance: escin salt of 2,6-diaminohexanoic acid; 1 ml of solution contains escin salt of 2,6-diaminohexanoic acid, in terms of 100% substance 1.0 mg;
excipients: ethanol 96%, propylene glycol, water for injection.
L-Lisini Aescinas Indications
Post-traumatic, intra- and post-operative swelling of any location:
– brain and spinal cord swelling, severe, including intracranial hemorrhage, increased intracranial pressure, and edema-swelling phenomena;
– CSF-venous disorders in chronic cerebral circulatory disorders and vascular dystonia;
– soft tissue edema involving the musculoskeletal system, accompanied by local circulatory disorders and pain;
– edematous pain in the spine lesion, torso, limbs;
– serious disturbances of venous circulation of the lower extremities in acute thrombophlebitis, accompanied by edema and inflammatory syndrome.
Dosage & Administration
Preparation is administered strictly in / slow (in / introduction and is not allowed!) in a daily dose of 5-10 ml.
While the preparation of an infusion of p-ra L-lysine aescinat diluted in 15-50 ml of 0.9% solution of sodium chloride.
In conditions that threaten the life of the patient (acute traumatic brain injury, intra and post-operative brain and spinal cord edema with symptoms of edema-swelling, swelling due to the large size of extensive soft tissue injuries and musculoskeletal system), the daily dose was increased to 20 ml, dividing by two administration.
The maximum daily dose for adults – 25 ml.
In children, a single dose is: age 1-5 years – 0.22 mg L-Lysine aescinat per kg body weight; 5.10 s – 0.18 mg / kg; 10 years and older – 0.15 mg / kg body weight. The drug is administered 2 times a day.
Duration of treatment – 2-8 days, depending on the patient’s condition and the effectiveness of therapy.
Hypersensitivity to L-lysine aescinat and / or other components of the formulation; severe renal impairment; severe liver function; bleeding; pregnancy and breastfeeding; children under 1 year.