Medoclav 500mg/125mg 16 tabs
acute bacterial sinusitis (confirmed) acute otitis media, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis confirmed; community-acquired pneumonia cystitis; pyelonephritis; infections of the skin and soft tissues, including cellulite, animal bites, severe dentoalveolar abscesses with widespread cellulite; infections of bones and joints, including osteomyelitis.
Free International Shipping
treatment of bacterial infections caused by susceptible microorganisms such localization:
– upper respiratory tract infections (including upper respiratory tract infection), among them – recurrent tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media;
– lower respiratory infections, including exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia and bronchopneumonia partial;
– genitourinary infections, including cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis;
– skin and soft tissue infections, including burns, abscesses, cellulitis, wound infection;
– dental infections, including abscesses dentoalveolar;
– bone and joint infections, including osteomyelitis;
– other infections, including septic abortion, puerperal sepsis, intra-abdominal sepsis.
The dose for the treatment of infections of mild to moderate severity in adults and children over the age of 12 years: Medoklav 500 mg / 125 mg – 1 tablet 2 times a day. In severe infections (including chronic and recurrent urinary tract infections and bronchopulmonary infections) Medoklav administered 500 mg / 125 mg – 1-2 tablets 3 times a day or Medoklav 875 mg / 125 mg – 1 tablet 2 times a day.
Dosing at dentoalveolar abscesses. The recommended dose – Medoklav 500 mg / 125 mg – 1 tablet 2 times a day for 5 days.
Hypersensitivity to β-lactam antibiotics, ie to penicillins and cephalosporins.
A history of jaundice or hepatic dysfunction associated with the use of amoxicillin / clavulanic acid.