– Ischemic heart disease (angina, myocardial infarction, chronic heart failure), dyshormonal cardiomyopathy;
– Acute and chronic circulatory disorders (stroke, cerebrovascular insufficiency);
– Reduce mental and physical disability;
– Physical overload (including the athletes);
– Bleeding into the retina of various etiologies.
Dosage & Administration
Due to the possible development of stimulating effect it is recommended to use in the morning.
In cardiovascular diseases in the complex treatment take 500 mg – 1 g / day once or dividing the dose on 2 receptions. The course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
When cardialgia on background dyshormonal myocardial dystrophy – inside 250 mg 2 times a day. The course of treatment – 12 days.
In case of violation of cerebral circulation in the acute phase used an injectable form of the drug for 10 days, moving later to receive capsules of 500 mg – 1 g / day. The total course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
In chronic disorders of cerebral circulation – 500 mg / day. The total course of treatment – 4-6 weeks. Repeated courses are prescribed individually 2-3 times a year.
When vascular eye diseases, and degenerative diseases of the retina used injectable form of the drug during the first 10 days for parabulbarno administration later moving to the capsules 500 mg – 1 g / day. The total course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
When mental and physical overload taking 250 mg 4 times a day. The course of treatment – 10-14 days. If necessary, repeat the treatment after 2-3 weeks.
Competitors are advised to take into 500 mg – 1 g 2 times per day before training. The duration of the preparatory period – 14-21 days, during the period of competition – 10-14 days.
In chronic alcoholism appoint 500 mg 4 times a day. The course of treatment – 7-10 days.
– hypersensitivity to the drug;
– increased intracranial pressure (in violation of the venous outflow, intracranial tumors), organic lesions of the central nervous system;
– during pregnancy or breast-feeding;
– child age.