Meloxicam injection solution 5ampl 15ml 10mgml
Short-term symptomatic treatment of an acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, when the oral and rectal routes of administration cannot be applied.
Free International Shipping
Short-term symptomatic treatment of acute attacks of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, when the oral and rectal routes of application possible.
Dosage & Administration
One injection 15 mg 1 time a day.
Do not exceed a dose of 15 mg / day.
– Third trimester of pregnancy (see. Section “Pregnancy and lactation”)
– Patient age of 18 years
– Hypersensitivity to meloxicam or other components of the drug, or active substances with a similar action, such as NSAIDs, aspirin. Meloxicam should not be given to patients who have asthma symptoms arise, nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema or urticaria after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs
– Gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation related to previous NSAIDs therapy history
– Active or recurrent peptic ulcer / bleeding history (two or more separate confirmed cases of ulcers or bleeding)
– Severe hepatic insufficiency
– Severe renal insufficiency without the use of dialysis;
– Gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or a history of other blood clotting
– Hemostasis disorders or concomitant use of anticoagulants (contraindications associated with through the application)
– Severe heart failure
– Preoperatsiynoho treatment of pain in coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).