Meratin Combi 10 vaginal tabs
For the treatment of gynecological diseases such as bacterial vaginosis and vaginitis, trichomonas vaginitis, fungal vaginitis caused by Candida albicans; vaginitis caused by mixed infections..
Free International Shipping
active substance: ornidazole, neomycin sulfate, nystatin, prednisolone; 1 tablet contains 500 mg of ornidazole, 100 mg of neomycin sulfate, 100,000 IU of nystatin, 3 mg of prednisolone; auxiliary substances: corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, propylgalate, sodium methylparaben (E 219), sodium propylparaben (E 217), colloidal silicon dioxide, talc, magnesium stearate, sodium starch (type A), sodium carmellose.
– For the treatment of gynecological diseases such as bacterial vaginosis and vaginitis Trichomonas vaginitis, fungal vaginitis caused by Candida albicans; vaginitis caused by mixed infection (Trichomonas, anaerobic flora, including gardnerellas and yeast-like fungi);
– Prophylactically before surgical treatment of gynecological diseases for sanitation vagina before birth or abortion before and after the introduction of intrauterine contraceptives before and after diathermocoagulation cervical erosion, endometrial before the test.
The drug can be used in the complex therapy with oral forms ornidazole.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug, other imidazole derivatives.
Dosage & Administration
Enter deep into the vagina 1 tablet at night; after entering the patient should lie down for at least 15 minutes. The average duration of treatment – 10 days. The treatment is not interrupted during the period. The drug can be used in conjunction with oral forms ornidazole.
The order of introduction:
1. Place the vaginal tablet into the applicator.
2. Immerse applicators tablet in warm (30-40 ° C) boiling water or saline (for people prone to allergic reactions) at 15-30.
3. Gently insert the applicator with the tablet into the vagina as deeply as possible (preferably in the supine position).
4. Leave the tablet in the vagina by removing it from the applicator.
Meratyn Combi does not apply to children or sexually active.