– complex treatment of coronary heart disease (angina, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy dishormonal);
– acute and chronic circulatory disorders of the brain (brain stroke and chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency);
– hemophthalmus and hemorrhages in the retina of different etiology, thrombosis, central retinal vein and its branches, retinopathy of different etiology (diabetic, hypertension);
– reduced performance, physical overload;
– withdrawal syndrome in chronic alcoholism (in combination with specific alcoholism therapy).
Hypersensitivity to the drug, increased intracranial pressure (in violation of the venous outflow, with intracranial tumors), organic central nervous system (CNS). Children age.
Dosage & Administration
Ways of administration – intravenous and parabulbarno.
In the complex treatment of 0.5-1 g per day (5.10 ml solution for injection 0.5 g / 5 ml) using the entire dose at once or dividing it into 2 times. The course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
Acute phase – 0.5 1 g once a day intravenously for 10 days, later moving to the reception inside. The total course of treatment – 4-6 weeks.
Chronic abuse – used oral dosage form.
Possible repeated courses (usually 2-3 times a year).
Vascular pathology and degenerative diseases of the retina.
Parabulbarno 0.5 ml solution for injection 0.5 g / 5 ml for 10 days.
Mental and physical overload.
0.5 g intravenously 1 per day. The course of treatment – 10-14 days. If necessary, repeat the treatment after 2-3 weeks.
Intravenously 0.5 g 2 times a day. The course of treatment – 7-10 days.
Add one more and get additional 10% off to the order right now!
Important! On your PayPal invoice you’ll see the purchase listed as cosmetics or socks (not pharmacy/medicine). Don’t worry, you will get exactly the medication you ordered, we have to code the transactions that way to process them through PayPal. If you have questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org .